World Trip

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Getting ready to move on

Well we are just about finished our first work stop. We are leaving Port Douglas early next monday to meet Shivs sister in Cairns, arriving from asia ( its so cold here Karol), so tonight is my last night working and we are having a little farewell do, which tend to be fairly crazy. I do have 4 day shifts left but they dont count. I wasn't overly impressed by my bosses however who hacked my hours when I told them I was leaving, from 45-50 hrs to 32. Which when you are paying a flat 30% tax on everything you earn is a little harsh.
Shiv is finishing up on Saturday I think and we should probably be speding most of this week packing up camp and such. So when we meet Karol and her boyfriend Colm we are starting a whistle stop tour of the east coast (Cairns to Sydney 2679km ). We have to be in Sydney on the 22nd for them to fly out, with our tight budget tho that kinda suits us. So it should be a fun 3 weeks of diving, sufring, sight seeing, fun parks and driving, mmm lots and lots of driving. I dont think we have much else news.

The photo count is way up to the late 300's 380 I think. So if you want to see where we are up too click on the link over here ------>>>>>

The full moon party pix from Thailand are a bit crazy. And the Tiger temple in Kanchanaburi was amazing, they truly are amazing creatures.

Talk to you all soon
Ger + Shiv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home